WELCOME!

To The official page of the Speedrocket Entertainment network. We Cover Film, Music, Videogames and all things art.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Videogame Review: Star Wars The Old Republic (2011)




By: Scott Jeffrey


This game has been on my radar for quite some time. I joined the mailing list upon its announcement. I even played through the Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) series right before its release as a refresher. As a longtime World of Warcraft (WoW) and Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) player, I was quite wary on another MMORPG that could steal my heart away from my level 85 paladin tank and existing guild. WoW held me back from starting up on Star Wars, but I finally worked up the nerve to cheat on the old girl.


Read the full article in our videogame section

No comments:

Post a Comment