WELCOME!

To The official page of the Speedrocket Entertainment network. We Cover Film, Music, Videogames and all things art.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Column: 64 Bits of Rage




By Aaron Jankowski


I am a very passionate person, and yes, that is a fancy way of saying I am an angry person.
I swear when my sports team gets scored on and curse my head off when they lose. But for the most part, I keep my cool.
There were times when the littlest thing made me lose my mind and turn me into a not so incredible Hulk. Though, instead of gaining super human strength, I would gain the amazing ability to, in an instant do something I regret. More often than not, Xbox 360 games have been the catalyst for my anger, and I’ve spent countless dollars on replacement controllers.

No comments:

Post a Comment